Join Us For Our Fall Concert Season
Rehearsals begin August 17, 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Membership closes the 3rd Rehearsal after the season start.
Please call 813-417-2808 for information
- Rehearsal space is provided by First United Methodist Church at 303 North Evers St, Plant City.
- Except for national holidays, rehearsals are every Monday from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Dues are $30 per concert which must be paid by the 3rd rehearsal of each season.
- A music deposit check for $35 is held by the Treasurer for the season until the return of all music in good condition.
- Attire costs are: Informal Polo Shirts $25 & Formal Wear $72.
- Formal or Informal Concert attire is required to sing in a concert or performance.
- Approved formal concert attire for women is the “Windmere” dress (#8610) from Stage Accents; www.stageaccents.com.
- Approved formal concert attire for men is tux pants, shirt, and vest. For men who do not already own a tux, a Tuxedo Vest Ensemble (#ENSV) may be ordered from Stage Accents; www.stageaccents.com.
- Informal performance attire is the PCCC blue polo shirt and black pants.
- Singers are required to attend rehearsals. Attendance is taken by Section Leaders.
- Members may miss 2 rehearsals per season, but need to notify the Section Leader of any known absences or if unable to attend on any given night.
- Extenuating circumstances for extended absences should be discussed with the Secretary or Artistic Director.
- A $35 Music Deposit check is required each season when music is issued.
- The Music Deposit check is held—NOT CASHED—until the end of the concert season.
- When all music is returned in good condition at the end of each season, the Music Deposit check is returned to the Member.
- Singers are expected to dedicate time outside of rehearsals to practice the current repertoire.
- Any member may schedule sectionals outside of the scheduled Monday rehearsals.
- Members are encouraged to bring small recording devices to rehearsals and sectionals.
- When possible, rehearsal tracks will be distributed via the website on the Members’ Only site.
- There is a Member’s Only tab on the website, accessible only to Members in Good Standing (concert dues have been paid & Membership Registration completed) with a PCCC log-in.
- Members are encouraged to stay up-to-date on current Chorale information by visiting their section of the website often.
If you would like more information, contact us at PCCChoraleSecretary@GMAIL.COM .