- Rehearsal space is in the Small Chapel provided by Holy Innocents’ Episcopal Church
at 604 N. Valrico Road, Valrico, FL 33594.
- Rehearsals are every Monday from 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- New Members are accepted until the 3rd rehearsal of a concert session.
- Dues are $35 per concert session — which must be paid by the 3rd rehearsal of each session.
A receipt is given only upon request.
- A music deposit check for $35 is held by the Treasurer for the concert season until the return of all music in good condition. (More information below.)
- Attire costs are:
Women’s Formal Wear $78.00 (Black & White formal dress),
Men’s Formal Wear $ 70.00 (Black tuxedo pant, vest, bow tie & white tuxedo shirt).
- Formal or Informal Concert attire is required to sing in a concert or performance.
- Women’s approved formal concert attire is the “Windmere” dress (#8610) from Stage Accents; www.stageaccents.com.
- Men’s approved formal concert attire is black tux pants, tie, and vest, and a white shirt.
For men who do not already own a tux, a Tuxedo Vest Ensemble (#ENSV) may be ordered from Stage Accents; www.stageaccents.com.
- Informal performance attire is a white shirt, black pants, and black shoes.
- Singers are required to attend rehearsals. Attendance is taken by the Secretary.
- Members may miss 2 rehearsals per concert session, but need to notify the Secretary of any known absences (vacations, health, etc.) or if unable to attend on any given night.
- Extenuating circumstances for extended absences should be discussed with the Secretary or Artistic Director.
- A $35 Music Deposit check is required each concert session when the music is issued.
- The Music Deposit check is held—UNCASHED—until the end of the concert session.
- An undated check can be held for the entire performance season–if the Member desires–then returned.
- When all music is returned in good condition at the end of each concert, the Music Deposit check is returned to the Member–if he or she wishes.
- Singers are expected to dedicate time outside of rehearsals to practice the current repertoire.
- Any Member may organize sectionals outside the scheduled Monday rehearsals.
- Members are encouraged to bring small recording devices to rehearsals.
- The Artistic Director will indicate if recordings are available on YouTube, and which are preferred.
- The Secretary generally has rehearsal tracks which can be sent electronically or a Member may bring a blank CD or flashdrive to have the tracks downloaded.
- There is a Member’s Only tab on the website, accessible only to Members in Good Standing (concert dues have been paid & Membership Registration completed) with a PCC Chorale log-in.
- Members are encouraged to stay up-to-date on current Chorale information by visiting their section of the website often.
If you would like more information, contact us at PCCChoraleSecretary@GMAIL.COM